Head of Client Delivery
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the brightsolid team based in Dundee.
A key member of brightsolid, the Head of Client Delivery, has overall responsibility for client project delivery and service management.
Leading a small team consisting of project management and service management resource, the Head of Client Delivery will oversee the on boarding of new customers, delivery of new requirements for existing customers and the ongoing service management of our client base.
As a small business, the role of Head of Client Delivery is one that requires both leadership/oversight of a small team and significant hands on project management/service management activities. The role holder must be proficient and capable of doing both.
- Manage the day to day running of the business service desk to ensure the timely receipt, allocation and delivery of customer requests
- Line management of project management, project coordination and service management resource
- Responsible for the planning, scheduling, resource management and delivery of all requests – working closely with the sales and operations teams to ensure that priorities are understood and expectations are clearly managed at all times
- Oversee the delivery life-cycle of customer requests; liaising with customers, sales, finance, design and engineering resource to ensure the delivery of an outstanding customer experience at all times
- Ownership of the project management framework and associated processes, driving continuous improvement to ensure they remain customer centric and effective
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 19th June 2019
- The successful candidate will be degree qualified or equivalent and have extensive experience in project management or programme management roles.
- You will also have experience of managing a team including budgetary responsibility.
- The successful candidate will also have a proven track record of delivering IT Services on time and in budget as well as a proven ability to successfully manage many high priority objectives simultaneously.
- You will be someone who has strong communication skills including the ability to make the complex simple (in verbal, written and presentation styles), and can communicate at the appropriate level from engineers to c-suite audiences.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time position, working 37.5 hours per week from brightsolid’s Dundee office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.